Friday, January 18, 2008

MY Google Rankings Drop Gradually

This blog, MoneyMakerInfo.blogspot.com uses to rank #1 for a numbers of my primary keyword phrases in Google below:
  • Make Money Online
  • Making Money Online
  • Make Money
  • Making Money
  • How to Make Money
  • Earn Money Online
  • Money Maker
  • How to Earn Money Online
But, for the past 3 months I have experienced several times my Google rankings drop. The keyword phrases 'earn money online' was first taken down from no.1 to no.2 and it never go back to no.1.

And then the same happened to my other keyword phrases 'make money online' as well. It fell from no.1 to no.2 also. The drop didn't affect my traffic level since I still no.1 for this keyword phrases in Google other countries such Google.ca, Google.in, Google.com.au and etc.

My Google rankings didn't stop here. Today when I check my Google positions, I found that my Google rankings in a few of other keywords went down also. The keywords phrases are 'how to make money' and 'money maker'. Both rankings went down from #1 to #2. Besides that my top positions in Google other countries have got busted too. What a bad day I have.

But fortunately, my traffic level isn't seriously affected. The Google traffic I get today is only a few percent lower than usual and my daily earning from this blog is just slightly lesser than usual.

I have no idea what's the reason causes this drop. May be Google has done another ranking algorithm update causing my blog down or may be it is a little penalization from Google to me for climbing too high. Whatever reason is it, I'm optimistic with my Google positions. I guess this is just another Google ranking fluctuation that happen to many site and blog also. I think I will get back my no.1 rankings when another Google ranking fluctuation occurs.

No comments:

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-