Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Power Mall - Make Money Online by Purchasing What You Need

I have heard about My Power Mall few months ago but at that time I didn't take a closer look on how it works. Today I received an email from one of the staff of My Power Mall explaining the My Power Mall system. It seems that it is a money making system that works.

The My Power Mall system lets you set up your personal shopping mall and earn money from your personal mall without selling any things. Their rebate program allows you to make money every time you shop at your own Power Mall. You can buy virtually anything in your own Power Mall as there are 1,000 stores with millions of products inside your mall. Whenever you are purchasing a everyday items you or your family need and want, you'll earn a portion of rebate on your purchase price.

The shopping rebate you can earn isn't just limited from you purchase. You can share your mall with other people to build up a team under you and earn rebate when a person of your team buy an item. Thus increasing your income potential.

My Power Mall is an American company but their membership isn't just restricted to US residents only. Anyone in the world can join My Power Mall and receive a free personal mall.

No comments:

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-