Saturday, November 10, 2007

It about Time to Expand My Blog Marketing Business

I started this blog 14 months ago and got a little success running this blog. This blog has make me more than enough for my monthly expenses. But it hasn't able to achieve financial freedom for me. So, I plan to start another blog to help me achieve financial freedom faster. Also I feel more secure if I have another money making blog - If this blog Money Maker Info failed, I still have the second one to support me.

I will be using Wordpress to manage my new blog. Wordpress is much complicated than Blogger, it will take some time for a Wordpress beginner like me to learn how to use Wordpress effectively for my Blog marketing business. Speaking about learning Wordpress, I found a good blog providing detailed video tutorial on how to set up a Wordpress blog:

http://www.solostream.com - Wordpress Video Lesson

If you are a Wordpress beginner like me, I suggest you watch this video tutorial too.

The topic for my new blog will be "Home business". I'll be focusing on posting useful content related to home business, Internet marketing, online and home selling. Hopeful this new blog is another informative and helpful blog for people who want to start and grow a profitable home business.

I will be spending a hard time on SEO to make this new blog achieve top rankings in Google and get quality traffic from Google. My target is Top 2 in Google within 12 months. Besides that, I will use other common marketing methods to drive traffic to my blog. I realize that social bookmarking can be a great way to get a lot of free traffic. But traffic from social bookmarking sites are less converting according to my experience, so I'll not be using them as my main sources of traffic.

I read about complaints from people in different forums said that social bookmarking traffic are useless. One of the latest articles about social bookmarking really surprise me. The title of the article is:

How I Got 70,000 Useless Visitors To My Site In One Day

The author describes that how he got massive number of visitors (70k) from social media sites in one day but receive an extremely poor result in term of getting lead and income increase of that day and further added that the best kind of traffic is traffic coming from organic search. But at the end of the article, the author doesn't conclude that social bookmarking sites traffic are completely useless. They can be useful for some purposes. I 100% agree with the author. Social bookmarking sites traffic aren't useless, just that it is much harder to get them to convert to leads, subscribers or revenue.

My new blog is expected to launched in the first quarter of next year. I will introduce it here once it has launched.

No comments:

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-