Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let Derek Gehl Works out a Top 10 Search Engine Ranking for Your Website

I just heard that Derek Gehl has put up an SEO program with the goal of getting 17 websites to reach Top 10 in the big three search engines which are Google, Yahoo! and MSN.com.

In the next 14 days, Derek and his expert team will be choosing 17 websites from the Internet and do all the hard search engines optimization works for these 17 websites so that they can gain a top 10 listing in the search engines. You can submit your website to Derek's SEO program for your website to be considered by them.

What happen if your site is chosen?
They will first analyze your website and business and select the right keywords for your website. Next, they will move ahead to optimize your web pages such as title tag Optimization, alt tag optimization, anchor text keyword optimization and etc. And finally they will build inbound links and SEO content to get your site listed in top ten.

Once your site got a top 10 listing in Google or Yahoo, search engine traffic will flow to your website and this definitely will help you make more money online.

I would suggest you give it a try by sending your application to Derek's SEO program. At the end, if your site is chosen, they will get right to work to improve your search engine rankings dramatically.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI

Good work on top 10 search engine ranking and this post is informative for me.

Samual said...

I got really impressed with your Blog.Some of the money making methods offer a lot of advantages that could be found in affiliate marketing. If you work quite hard, then you could reach complete financial freedom, but still it takes a lot of work.

Milasha said...

One wise man said if you find a person you love keep them. I am going to continue using Sofia Date since it helped me get connected with a girl of my dream. I just saw her in one of the videos on the site and understood she is the one I have looking for. Follow my example. Now we are texting each other when have a free minute, and I sure I want to spend lifetime with her. live dating

earn money online-|- forex auto trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trading-|- forex trade-|- forex trade-|- lawyer-|-acne-|-sinus-|-|-cancer treatment-|-